Hi Nicolas

Your maven command seems incomplete.

You need to navigate to the module containing the specific set of tests
(typically, for unit tests in Drill souce, it is the java-exec dir).

I dont think you need the 'install' phase of the lifecycle, and the 'test'
phase should be sufficient.

mvn test [-Dtest=<testSuiteName>] -Pmapr

There are a number of tests in meach of the modules, so you could take a look
at that to get an idea.