Hello all,
I'm having some issues building Drill from source.  I'm getting an error
something like "Could not transfer artifact from/to
(http://repository.mapr.com/maven <http://repository.mapr.com/maven>). When I
attempt to go to that URL I see that it is down.   I'm not a maven expert, but
I attempted to remove this from the main pom.xml, but that was clearly not the
answer as then Drill wouldn't build at all.

Thanks!
-- C

Here is the full error message:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
(process-resource-bundles) on project distribution: Failed to resolve
dependencies for one or more projects in the reactor. Reason: Unable to get
dependency information for cisd:jhdf5:jar:14.12.6: Failed to retrieve POM for
cisd:jhdf5:jar:14.12.6: Could not transfer artifact cisd:jhdf5:pom:14.12.6
from/to mapr-releases (http://repository.mapr.com/maven/): Failed to transfer
file http://repository.mapr.com/maven/cisd/jhdf5/14.12.6/jhdf5-14.12.6.pom with
status code 503
[ERROR]   cisd:jhdf5:jar:14.12.6
[ERROR]
[ERROR] from the specified remote repositories:
[ERROR]   conjars (http://conjars.org/repo, releases=true, snapshots=false),
[ERROR]   mapr-releases (http://repository.mapr.com/maven/, releases=true,
snapshots=false),
[ERROR]   sonatype-nexus-snapshots
(https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots, releases=false,
snapshots=true),
[ERROR]   jitpack.io (https://jitpack.io, releases=true, snapshots=true),
[ERROR]   apache.snapshots (https://repository.apache.org/snapshots,
releases=false, snapshots=true),
[ERROR]   central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases=true,
snapshots=false)
[ERROR] Path to dependency:
[ERROR]         1) org.apache.drill:distribution:pom:1.17.0-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR]         2)
org.apache.drill.contrib:drill-format-hdf5:jar:1.17.0-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <args> -rf :distribution