Hi Nai Yan,

You posted this same question a few days ago and we responded with some
questions and discussion. Perhaps the dev list e-mail is going into your spam
folder? You can find the discussion in the e-mail archives [1].

We would still like to learn more about how you might use Arrow with Drill.

Thanks,
- Paul

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/drill-dev/201912.mbox/browser  See
posts for Dec. 9.

    On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 5:15:09 PM PST, Nai Yan.