Hi All,

I'm late to the party (was distracted by a certain holiday). Downloaded the
artifacts and ran though the examples in the first several sections of Chapter
8 of the Learning Apache Drill book.

It turns out we have a regression in the sqlTypeOf() function. See DRILL-7499
and DRILL-7501.

These are minor as they only affect users of the functions. But, the errors
cause the results in Drill 1.17 to regress from those in Drill 1.14 (when the
book was written.)

Otherwise, everything seemed to work fine.

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 9:00:52 AM PST, Volodymyr Vysotskyi