Akshay,

I don't understand why you can't use Drill to create the parquet files.
Can you say more?

Is there a language constraint? A process constraint?

As I hear it, you are asking "I don't want to use Drill to create parquet,
I want to use something else". The problem is that there are tons of other
ways. I start with not understanding your needs (coz I think Drill is the
easiest way for me to create parquet files) and then have no idea which
direction you are headed.

Just a little more definition could help me (and others) help you.