I'm delighted to report that the gold mine of developer information that is Paul Rogers' Drill wiki has just formed the basis of a new Drill developer wiki.

https://github.com/apache/drill/wiki

The community would like to thank Paul for this sizeable and valuable contribution, and for his blessing that we proceed to merge the work under the normal Apache contributor terms.

Our work here is just beginning.  A wiki is never a completed work, but requires ongoing editing from all of us to remain complete and accurate.  Let's go on to make it the powerful asset for future Drill developers that it certainly can be.

James