Hi all,

I invited a user to do a demo (about 20 minutes), please put it in fourth
position, thank you.

What about this?
GoodData.CN <http://gooddata.cn/> analytics platform queries Drill managing
Minio, Postgres, Vertica, Kafka and HTTP API data sources, in real-time
Generated data model freely inspired by the book Zero from Mark Elsberg
Present list of missing SQL features in Drill, which we consider as mandatory
for analytics

Jan Soubusta, a user active in Slack, work at company GoodData.CN, and they
have built Drill as an engine into their cloud platform.