From: Lee, David
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 10:54 AM
To: u...@drill.apache.org; dev@drill.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Add schema support for the XML format

I wrote something to convert XML to JSON using an XSD schema file to solve
fields, types, nested structures, etc.. It's the only real way to ensure column
level data integrity.

https://github.com/davlee1972/xml_to_json

Converts XML to valid JSON or JSONL Requires only two files to get started.
Your XML file and the XSD schema file for that XML file.