Herewith an attempt to unmangle the formatting of my original email :(.

Hi all,

I'd like to propose the first release candidate (RC0) of Apache Drill, version 1.20.3. This is very likely to be the final update to the 1.20.x series given that 1.21 is expected in the near future.

The release candidate covers a total of 30 resolved JIRAs [1]. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release
and to Jingchuan Hu for some nontrivial backporting of fixes.

The tarball artifacts are hosted at [2] and the maven artifacts are hosted at [3]. The unit test run based on the
final merge into the 1.20 branch may be viewed here [4].

This release candidate is based on commit f49d553d71db553fda2fc330f9a3f05d7dcdd17f located at [5].

Please download and try out the release.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Here's my vote: +1