I'm getting a crash on checkstyle. I can't figure out what the remaining 2
checkstyle errors are, and checkstyle is failing to create its output
report.

Does anybody have a clue for me on how to proceed?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.1.1:checkstyle
(default-cli) on project drill-format-xml: An error has occurred in
Checkstyle report generation.: Failed during checkstyle execution: There
are 2 errors reported by Checkstyle 10.7.0 with
src/main/resources/checkstyle-config.xml ruleset. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.1.1:checkstyle
(default-cli) on project drill-format-xml: An error has occurred in
Checkstyle report generation.
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:215)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:156)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:148)

Mike Beckerle
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com