Thank you for your help.

To review,  this command works and succeeds:

mvn clean install -DskipTests=true

mvn test ... with args per your prior email...

fails with the "drill-java-exec: Artifact has not been packaged yet..."
error.

On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 3:54 AM James Turton <dz...@apache.org> wrote:

> Okay, that attempt couldn't even build java-exec. What does the
> following do when run from the root of the source tree?"
>
> mvn package -f exec/vector/pom.xml

The above builds successfully.

The below builds, but when executing tests, huge number of errors. File
attached.