Hi James,

For some reason, Drill started with the license headers in Javadoc
comments. The (weak) explanation I got was that we never generate Javadoc,
so it didn't really matter. Later, we started converting the headers to
regular comments when convenient.

If we were to generate Javadoc, having the license at the top of each page
as the summary for each class would probably not be something that anyone
finds useful.

I don't know how to configure the license plugin. But, I do suspect a
Python file (or shell script) could make a one-time pass over the files to
standardize headers into whatever format the team chooses. Only the first
line of each file would change.

- Paul