Good thing you asked, Gian. I don't expect it to traverse all buckets and
find all groups, and set those group values to zero or null in every
bucket. I know such a thing would destroy Druid's performance. I just want
it to return null for the dimension and 0 for metrics, for that day.

{u'event': {u'metric1': 0,
            u'metric2': 0,
            u'dim': null},
            u'timestamp': u'2018-04-05T00:00:00.000Z',
            u'version': u'v1'}

--
Suhas