Hi dev@druid.apache.org,

Quick note to suggest making sure that Apache Infra is setting up things
the right way. Make sure they setup Github notifications to go to `
iss...@druid.apache.org` and `p...@druid.apache.org` and don't spam dev@.
It's a requirement to have Github notifications sent to some ASF mailing
list in order to use them. I recommend GH issues over Jira personally.

I'm sending this because they made that mistake for Superset and our `dev@`
is spammed and unusable, now we have to ask people to take down their email
filters...

Also I see that we are using 3rd party services like Travis, Teamcity and
Coveralls. We'll have to open tickets with Apache INFRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA to make sure they set those up
as none of the committers can have `Admin` access to the repo. Travis is
ok, but some of the services require Org-level perms which Apache INFRA
won't give. If I remember well Coveralls isn't supported, so we may have to
move to Codecov or whatever else works and is supported.

It's a bit painful at first but it's all well worth it in the end!

Welcome to Apache! :)

Max