Hi Justin,

As Julian said, he is active, and has been very helpful as a mentor.
(Thanks Julian!!)

Thanks for checking up on us. We'll make sure not to miss next month's
report; we are aware they are a thing (we did a couple already -- Nishant
did one and I did one or two) but it looks like nobody noticed this one
until it was too late. About the non-ASF releases: I don't have a link
handy to the thread, but basically what is going on is that until recently
we didn't have the SGA sorted, which we understood to mean it was out of
the question to do ASF releases. Now it is sorted and we're looking to
migrate our git repos next. I think it is likely we'll want to do another
non-incubator minor release while that process is ongoing, but am still
optimistic that the next major release will be an incubator release.