For the first 3 months podlings report monthly, then switch to quarterly. IIRC,
Druid just transitioned to quarterly. See
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#podling_status_reports
<https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#podling_status_reports> and
podlings.xml.

It’s a nice idea to submit a report (since you missed last month’s), but it’s a
bit late - the board meeting was today. You should file the report 2 weeks
before the meeting. That gives the incubator a week to compose its report, then
a week to get mentor sign off and for the board to read it before the meeting.

The board meeting is generally the 3rd Wednesday of the month: see
https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html
<https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html>. So plan on writing the
report on the first Wednesday of the month.