Hi all,

The current list of issues for 0.13.0 is:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/milestone/25. In the interests of
moving towards 0.13.0 soon, I suggest we should start moving things out to
0.13.1 unless they can be implemented and reviewed within the next week
(or, unless they are regressions from 0.12, in which case we must fix them
for 0.13.0). See also the thread "First Apache release of Druid" for
motivation on why we want to get this done soon.