+1

Source release:

- GPG signature and SHA512 are ok
- Tarball name is ok
- git.version file looks ok (references tag druid-0.13.0-incubating-rc3)
- LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER are present
- Tarball contents match git tag druid-0.13.0-incubating-rc3 (no unexpected
extra files, no critical files missing, all others match according to diff
-ru)
- Code builds and tests pass (by running "mvn package")

Binary:

- GPG signature and SHA512 are ok
- Tarball name and structure are ok
- Was able to start the services and run through the "tutorial-batch" and
"tutorial-query" tutorials