+1

src package:
- verified signature/hash
- verify LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER file present and contents look good
- compiled and ran unit tests, passed
- ran integration tests, passed
- built binary distribution, started local cluster with compiled artifacts,
tested indexing/query with native indexing, wikipedia example data,
everything functional