Thanks Eyal and Jon for starting the discussion about making a template!

The KIP template looks good, but I would like to add one more.
The current template is:

- Motivation
- Public Interfaces
- Proposed Changes
- Compatibility, Deprecation, and Migration Plan
- Test Plan
- Rejected Alternatives

It includes almost everything required for proposals, but I think it's
missing why the author chose the proposed changes.
So, I think it would be great if we can add 'Rationale' or 'Expected
benefits and drawbacks'.
People might include it by themselves in 'Motivation' or 'Proposed
Changes', but it would be good if there's an explicit section to describe
it.

Best,
Jihoon