I would suggest adding "Feature request", otherwise it's too likely that
people would think "Proposal" is the right template for a feature request.
The GitHub UI presents people with the templates as prominent options and
has a little tiny "file a regular issue" link that people might miss. So
it's best if the templates cover the majority of issues people might want
to file.