It looks like TeamCity is having problems since a few days ago - builds of
master and PRs are flaky. Here's the link to recent builds of master:
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=OpenSourceProjects_Druid_Inspections&tab=buildTypeHistoryList&branch_OpenSourceProjects_Druid=__all_branches__

It looks like the Windows agents generally work fine and the Ubuntu agents
are flaky. I can't see any recent commits that seem likely to have caused
this so am assuming something is going wrong on the TeamCity server side.

I looked at the logs of a few successful and a few failed builds and
noticed the failed ones have a lot of these messages, but the successful
ones didn't:

[Step 1/1] [  43336]   WARN - ution.rmi.RemoteProcessSupport - [RMI TCP
Connection(3)-127.0.0.1] WARN
org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultUpdateCheckManager - Failed to
create parent directories for tracking file
/home/teamcity/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/21/apache-21.pom.lastUpdated

I'm not sure what that might indicate or what to do about it. Maybe we need
to… clear… some caches? Anyone have any ideas?