I've rolled back to 2017.2.4. Failing builds (e. g.
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?buildId=2045510&tab=Inspection&buildTypeId=OpenSourceProjects_Druid_InspectionsPullRequests)
provide enough information to try to fix the problems and then to try to
upgrade to 2018.3.1 again.

Independent of that, the master build is still failing:
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=OpenSourceProjects_Druid_Inspections&tab=buildTypeHistoryList.
One may not pay attention to that as long as PR builds are not failing, but
the "TeamCity inspection" badge in Druid's README says "invalid response
data".