I think it's a good idea.

In particular, https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7512 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7520 affect the ability to
do rolling updates successfully for people using native Kafka or
parallel-batch indexing. In datasketches land,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7464 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7320 fix bugs that would
lead to spurious exceptions or incorrect results for datasketches HLL and
quantiles aggregators. These four to me warrant doing a bugfix release. And
we might as well put in those other bugfixes you mentioned too.