Images from the docs (which live in the main Druid repo) should - I believe
- be Apache 2.0 licensed due to the fact that the repo is under that
license and all the docs pages have Apache 2.0 headers. The images don't,
but, you can't really put a header on an image. IMO the intent of
contributors to use Apache 2.0 is clear enough for images that have been
contributed via SGA or PR in the past.