Hey Prashant,

Thanks for the report, we'll look into this.

Btw- I would generally not expect datasources that use Kafka ingestion to
be _fully_ aggregated, since it doesn't guarantee perfect rollup (it'll
roll up rows that come in to the same Kafka ingestion task, which is based
on when they come in and what partitions they come in from). But
nevertheless we'll check out this issue to see if it looks like something
is wrong.