I think it'd be ok to call those examples bugs. In professional programming
contexts I've always used 'bug' in a wide sense, meaning any sort of flaw
or issue in a system that causes user-visible bad behavior. It could be a
programming mistake, a design flaw, or even a problem with a dependency.
(Conversely, if there's no user-visible bad behavior, I wouldn't call it a
bug; maybe it'd be an improvement.)