Hi Justin,

I think it's fair to say that there aren't any unfinished issues, so it
makes sense for the section to be blank. You might remember that a few
months ago, Druid got close enough to graduating that the project had a
resolution approved by the dev community and the IPMC, and had been sent to
the board, only to be delayed due to a brand issue discovered at the last
minute. We've been working with VP Brand on this and now feel that we can
move forward with graduation once again.

I agree we should update the report to mention this. Maybe something like
this:

> The project is not aware of any issues blocking graduation, and is
working towards submitting a graduation resolution shortly.

Gian