Hi all,

We currently publish a staging version of the Druid docs for an upcoming
release at druid.staged.apache.org when we make a release candidate.

I think it'd be better if we published the staging docs for an upcoming
release as soon as the code freeze is made, and keep it updated as doc
backports are made to the upcoming release branch.

This would allow people doing testing or other evaluation on the release
branch to have more usable documentation (using the source markdown files
is not ideal since links to other parts of the druid docs don't work, and
the navigation assist/style of the actual website isn't there).

I wanted to get the community's thoughts on this proposed change.

Thanks,
Jon