+1

afaik, even basic extensions have problems with tranquillity at this point.

I started off with druid 6 months ago & was struggling to make datasketches
work with tranquillity for a couple of days before realizing that a Kafka
cluster in front is the right way.

It'll only cause confusion for newcomers till clearly marked as deprecated.