Hi Gian,

I contributed the jdbc based presto-druid connector in prestosql which went
out in release 337
https://prestosql.io/docs/current/release/release-337.html. The v1 version
of the connector doesn’t support aggregate push down yet. It is being
actively worked on and we expect it to be improved over the next few
releases. We are currently evaluating using the presto-druid connector in
our Tableau setup. It would be interesting to see what changes in Druid
would be needed to support that integration.

Thanks,
Samarth