My understanding was that the Apache Datasketch project was still having
issues with Java 11 and direct memory support in their sketch
implementation. That would impact Druid's use of datasketches, and possibly
Druid's use of direct memory as well. Does anyone know whether the
Datasketch issues have been resolved yet?

Will

<http://www.verizonmedia.com>

Will Lauer

Senior Principal Architect, Audience & Advertising Reporting
Data Platforms & Systems Engineering

M 508 561 6427
1908 S. First St
Champaign, IL 61822