Hi,

Here is my opinion:

Druid has had problems with docker for a while now. We use Druid on a
dockerized environment and manually solve this problem via setting
permissions. It is not a blocker issue, and we can release the artifact.

However, this is a bugfix release that aims to cover Docker volume issues
(whether directly related to the discussed problem or not); we should solve
this problem and then start a new RC spin. Otherwise, it seems that this
conversation will take more days to finalize (it has been 11 days since the
vote thread has started), and we will not be able to release it soon.
Solving that issue may result in faster release.

So, I am -0.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI