Just to follow up on this, our main problem with hadoop3 right now has been
instability in HDFS, to the extent that we put on hold any plans to deploy
it to our production systems. I would claim Hadoop3 isn't mature enough yet
to consider migrating Druid to it.

WIll

<http://www.verizonmedia.com>

Will Lauer

Senior Principal Architect, Audience & Advertising Reporting
Data Platforms & Systems Engineering

M 508 561 6427
1908 S. First St
Champaign, IL 61822