Hi Adrian,

Apology again for the confusion.

I agree with what you have mentioned before in gitter:  i think you can work on
the one that your are depending on now, til you think the integration job is
stable enough, all problems related with dubbo cleared. Then we can change to
the announced official one(by when we may have fixed with the repo and release
problems). As most of the basic configuration of this two repos seems to be the
same, most works can be reused, anyway, i’d like to help you with the
compatible problems then, if i am able to.

What do you think Mercy?

Best regards,
Jun LIu