On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:23 PM Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 12:46 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > Are you already a committer on incubator?
>
> No.
>
> When I am reading
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#project_status_page, I
> thought it was the PPMC's responsibility to keep the podling status
> page updated.
>
> Either my understanding is wrong or the documentation need to clarify it?

No, you're correct.  I just checked, you are a committer on incubator.
Someone else must have done it, not sure.

I just applied a minor fix to
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html please review and let me
know if you have everything to update the page.  I do want to make a change
to the roster section, but can do that later (no reason to update roster
yet).

John