From: Von Gosling <vongosl...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 10:57
To: dev@dubbo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Suggestions on the organizational form of the code repository
after confirming the submission of the dubbo code to apache

Hi,

I really suggest we could be better to transfer the code to the ASF at the
first stage. But one complicated point around my hat, how could we arrange the
repositories in the Apache Git Repository? if we hope to keep the same release
pace with so many repositories.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling