> Also what can do done to stop this happening accidentally in the future?

For this specific problem, we use the same sonatype account ID with some other
open source projects, the reason why we share the same single account is a long
history before joining Apache. I guess someone has wrongly released the staging
repo, it can be anybody include me.

The first Apache version was released relatively smoothly. However, as we have
experienced in the several round of voting during this release, I feel that we
still lack many things to guarantee a regular stable Apache release, for
example, a release script that can automate the whole process from packaging to
verification.

Here is the part that I think we need to improve before next release:
1. An article introducing the whole Apache release process of Dubbo[1].
2. A release script that can automate the whole release process.
3. A script that can help check the regular part of a RC.
4. A private snatype account for Dubbo project only.

Best regards,
Jun