Hi, Victory

Well done! That’s a detailed summary of the release candidates for 2.6.5.

I wonder if you'd like to be the manager of this release?
The main responsibilities of a manager would be:
1. find out all changes already included in branch 2.6.x and the issues that
need to be fixed in this version.
2. list all notable changes with a release note page.
3. verify the release candidate and make sure all changes are reasonable and
stable enough to be released.
4. package the release candidate and start the vote process in community and
count the vote.
5. make the final release.

For steps 1~3, I believe you can do it very well with your knowledges of Dubbo
and the efforts you have payed on 2.6.5 recently.
For step 4, I am not sure if a contributor without a committer's right is
allowed to do that.
For the last step 5, it’s only limited to the committers or PMCs, but I think
someone has the right can help you with that.

Best regards,
Jun