On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 8:57 PM 田 小波 <tianxiaobo....@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi community,
>
> I noticed that people in the WeChat group said that Dubbo's comments are too
> few and unfriendly to beginners. I just wrote some source analysis articles
> about Dubbo in the past. I have a lot of comments and analysis on the Dubbo
> source in the article. I think these articles can help beginners learn Dubbo.
> The list of articles is as follows:

Would you please add your comments into Dubbo's source code by sending
pull request?
This can help more people to understand.

> 时间      文章
> 2018-10-01      Dubbo 源码分析 - SPI
> 机制<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/9758682.html>
> 2018-10-13      Dubbo 源码分析 -
> 自适应拓展原理<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/9788319.html>
> 2018-10-31      Dubbo 源码分析 -
> 服务导出<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/9887190.html>
> 2018-11-12      Dubbo 源码分析 -
> 服务引用<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/9950361.html>
> 2018-11-17      Dubbo 源码分析 - 集群容错之
> Directory<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/9980247.html>
> 2018-11-20      Dubbo 源码分析 - 集群容错之
> Router<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/9991413.html>
> 2018-11-24      Dubbo 源码分析 - 集群容错之
> Cluster<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/10018429.html>
> 2018-11-29      Dubbo 源码分析 - 集群容错之
> LoadBalance<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/p/10041964.html>
> 未完成     Dubbo 源码分析 - 并发模型<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/>
> 未完成     Dubbo 源码分析 - 编解码<https://www.cnblogs.com/nullllun/>
>
> If you are interested, you can review it. If you feel good, I can submit
> these articles to dubbo-website. If you feel that writing is not good, you
> are welcome to give some advice.

Any contribution is welcome, if you could put your articles to Dubbo
website as serial of blog posts, that would be really nice. Or you can
enhance the current documentation with your article.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing