????????????
Can you do this:

        } finally {
            RpcStatus.endCount(url, methodName, System.currentTimeMillis() -
begin, isSuccess);
            if (max > 0) {
                synchronized (count) {
                    count.notifyAll();
                }
            }
        }

                Change to the following:

        } finally {
            if (max > 0) {
                RpcStatus.endCount(url, methodName, System.currentTimeMillis()
- begin, isSuccess);
                synchronized (count) {
                    count.notifyAll();
                }
            }
        }

??????: "Ian Luo"<ian....@gmail.com>;
??????: "dev"<dev@dubbo.apache.org>;

????: Re: ActiveLimitFilter some observation! Need your suggestion

We cannot simply comment out 'endCount' in finally clause. If 'beginCount'
happens, then 'endCount' must be called.

Thanks,
-Ian.