>I have just merged dev-metadata branch into master, from now on, the
master branch will work as the develop and release codebase of v2.7.0.
Branch dev-metadata does not need to be kept anymore, I will delete
dev-metadata later today if there’re no more PRs come to it.

Great work, looking forward to the new features!

jun liu <ken.lj...@gmail.com> 于2018年12月24日周一 下午4:33写道: