From: "Frank Zhao" <syzhao1...@126.com>
Date: 2019-01-14 14:51:04
To: syzhao1...@126.com
Subject: [WeeklyReport] Weekly report for Dubbo 2019-1-7 to 2019-1-14

Weekly Report of Dubbo

This is a weekly report of Dubbo. It summarizes what have changed in the
project during the passed week, including pr merged, new contributors, and more
things in the future. It is all done by @dubbo-bot which is a collaborate robot.

Repo Overview
Basic data

Baisc data shows how the watch, star, fork and contributors count changed in
the passed week.

| Watch | Star | Fork | Contributors |
| 3197 | 23904 (↑168) | 13569 (↑100) | 163 (↑2) |
Issues & PRs

Issues & PRs show the new/closed issues/pull requests count in the passed week.

| New Issues | Closed Issues | New PR | Merged PR |
| 33 | 7 | 32 | 12 |
PR Overview

Thanks to contributions from community, Dubbo team merged 12 pull requests in
the repository last week. They are:

fix wrong word spelling (#3217)
[Dubbo-3169]Check future status before get(), return default value if not
completed yet. (#3185)
Async enhancement (#3184)
Fix metadata report configuration error (#3183)
Routers zookeeper path (#3173)
add some small optimize (#3171)
code optimization (#3167)
modify metadata node path in zookeeper (#3166)
optimize ReconnectTimerTask's log output (#3162)
Upgrade junt to junit5 (#3149)
fix telnet trace times is always 1 (#3038)
Add javadoc for dubbo-serialization module(#3002). (#3004)
Code Review Statistics

Dubbo encourages everyone to participant in code review, in order to improve
software quality. Every week @dubbo-bot would automatically help to count pull
request reviews of single github user as the following. So, try to help review
code in this project.

| Contributor ID | Pull Request Reviews |
| @khanimteyaz | 62 |
| @cvictory | 20 |
| @beiwei30 | 10 |
| @chickenlj | 8 |
| @CrazyHZM | 8 |
| @carryxyh | 7 |
| @lixiaojiee | 7 |
| @zhaoyuguang | 4 |
| @kexianjun | 3 |
| @zonghaishang | 3 |
| @LiZhenNet | 2 |
| @lovepoem | 1 |
| @kezhenxu94 | 1 |
| @htynkn | 1 |
Contributors Overview

It is Dubbo team's great honor to have new contributors from community. We
really appreciate your contributions. Feel free to tell us if you have any
opinion and please share this open source project with more people if you
could. If you hope to be a contributor as well, please start from
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md . Here is
the list of new contributors:

@mimihom @majinkai

Thanks to you all.

Note: This robot is supported by Collabobot.