To avoid unnecessary problem brought by merging branches.
Should we use a git branch model, or we already have one?
AFAIK there are several well-known branch model, like Github flow, Gitlab
flow, Git flow, Atlassian workflow.
They all have there own pros and cons.
Should we stick with one of these branch models?

Thanks,
Yuhao

Xin Wang <xin.victorw...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月21日周一 上午10:42写道: