Yes, zipkin and skywalking also support opentracing. Ma Xiaoguang Apache
ShardingSphere Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master On 01/29/2019
17:20, Yunkun Huang wrote: Currently there is a filter in brave to support
integration with zipkin
https://github.com/openzipkin/brave/tree/master/instrumentation/dubbo-rpc But
provide a integration with opentracing api directly, it may give more choice
for users. On 2019/01/29 08:39:52, Xiaoguang Ma <maxiaogu...@apache.org> wrote:
> I find a issue #3209 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3209>;
in > github. > I have some experience in opentracing. > So I want to do it. > I
will provider a filter that implement org.apache.dubbo.rpc.Filter and use >
opentracing api. > Can i do it? > > Xiaoguang Ma from ShardingSphere > > >
Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org> 于2019年1月29日周二 下午4:13写道: > > > Hi, > > > >
Would you please elaborate what you want to discuss here? > > > > On Mon, Jan