Hi,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM Willem Ning Jiang <ningji...@apache.org> wrote:

> Mark is the mentor of Dubbo, he is part of PPMC, so his vote is binding one.
> The RC4 is misleading. we just count the same project and version for the RC
> number to avoid the confusion of version number, not count all the release
> candidate since the incubation.
> In your vote, it's only RC1.

No, it should be RC4. The first 3 release candidate of
spring-boot-starter 2.7.0 has been cancelled due to various reasons.

The version number of spring-boot-starter has been jumped from 0.2.0
to 2.7.0, which surprised[1] me too.

I think jumping the version number from 0.2.0 to 2.7.0 should also be
discussed first in the mailing list.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fb0add73a8d4ce20b0e757faf0b6cffa36c6ed00cb8fb5cc324d7742@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

--