Hi The Dubbo Community:
  Thank you all for your recognition and congratulations. My name is Zhenxu Ke.
Now I work as a Full-Stack Engineer at lizhi.fm. I'm very interested in
micro-services
and enthusiastic about open-sourcing. I'll continuously contribute to the Dubbo
project
with community to make it better and easy use. Thanks again!!

Best Regards!
Zhenxu Ke