Thanks for pointing them out, here's a supplement about what dubbo is:

Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based, open source
RPC framework. Dubbo offers three key functionalities, which include
interface based remote call, fault tolerance & load balancing, and
automatic service registration & discovery.
this introduction will be added from the next release announcement,

verify procedure and KEYS file are added to the download page:
http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/blog/download.html