Hi, I think this is a strange thing to do.

Zipkin community have been maintaining support for the prior project. We cannot
delete that without burdening your existing users. We asked for guidance on how
to support moving forward. One way is to change the artifact name as things
here are now binary incompatible.

https://github.com/openzipkin/brave/issues/867

I would hope you can in the future look at our attempts to keep continuity in
your own community as a benefit vs a reason to stop working with us.

-Adrian