Dear Dubbo PPMC members,

(bcc to all PPMC members)

The Dubbo community is discussing the graduation of Dubbo to be a Top
Level project of Apache Software Foundation in the dev mailing list.
As one of the steps towards graduation, the community needs to set up
list of Project Management Committees (PMC) members after graduation,
which will be included in the graduation resolution.

The role of the PMC is included as follows[1]:

The role of the PMC from a Foundation perspective is oversight. The
main role of the PMC is not code and not coding - but to ensure that
all legal issues are addressed, that procedure is followed, and that
each and every release is the product of the community as a whole.
That is key to our litigation protection mechanisms.

Secondly the role of the PMC is to further the long term development
and health of the community as a whole, and to ensure that balanced
and wide scale peer review and collaboration does happen. Within the
ASF we worry about any community which centers around a few
individuals who are working virtually uncontested. We believe that
this is detrimental to quality, stability, and robustness of both code
and long term social structures.

If you are willing to be a PMC member after graduation, please respond
YES to this thread by replying to dev@dubbo.apache.org no later than
2019-04-12 (Friday).
If you are not subscribing the private list, please remember to
subscribe to the private@ list.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#pmc
--
Best Regards!